PUSH goal: Save $
- Have the bank auto deposit more from my paycheck into the 3% account.
- Put $1 away for each workout I do.
- Put $1 away for everyday without fro-yo. So far, 8 days! :)
Only use cash, and only take out $100/week, starting Mondays.
Goal #5: I participate in 5Ks on holidays.
Find insoles for running.
- Research places to run.
- Sign up for a fun run.
- Sign up for a 5K.
Goal #3: I am a fitness instructor.
- Hike Peters Canyon.
- Do a kettlebell workout.
- Try Tabata interval training.
- Research CrossFit gyms in my area.
- Find out what I can buy with my expired LivingSocial kickboxing voucher. It's good for the original purchase price.
- Take a step class.
- Call FV 24 Hour Fitness for my free personal training session.
- Go through Adams' 24 Hour Fitness and try each machine.
- Research different chest exercises.
- Google workouts to replace squats.
- Lift more in BodyPump. By the end of January, 40 lbs on legs and continue with 10 lbs on arms. Increase arms next month then legs the month after.
Sub-goal: I want to lose those extra 20 pounds by July 9th, 2012.
- Calculate how many lbs per month: lose 3.5 lbs per month.
- What's my BMR? ~1400 cals/day not accounting for working out
- Calorie deficit to lose 1 lb per week: 3,500 cals or 500 cals/day
- How much am I willing to exercise per day? 1 hour on days with both jobs, 2 hours on days with only one shift
I put these are stickies on my desktop. Check it out: