Tuesday, January 31, 2012

February's 1st WIAW

It's already February! I always forget that January has 31 days. I don't know why, but January feels very long.

When my workouts are in the afternoon, I get to make slow breakfasts. I tried Kath Eats' whipped banana oatmeal because I wanted chia seeds but also some b-a-n-a-n-a-s.


1/2 of a Rocky Road Halo bar, which was good, but I think Nutty Marshmallow is my favorite. I don't recall because I shared the bar with my bottomless pit students.


Lunch, unpictured, was chicken and onions with a guacamole spread on a high fiber/low carb tortilla and some hint of jalapeno tortilla chips.

Afternoon snack: gluten-free cinnamon bread and what's that stuff on top? That's the red velvet cake batter cashew butter I made the other day. It's kinda clumpy.


Plus, a pumpkin protein bar after work.


Change of plans: Zumba with Jen tonight and then Pilates. I love that girl and am getting so much Zumba lately. I hyped myself up with a chocolate Shakeology made with extra water.


I find that the Shakeology is kind of sweet and the extra water doesn't detract from the flavor.

Zumba was fun. My ankles were not cooperating, but it was okay. Pilates, on the other hand, was killer. My hips hurt so bad, in a good way I guess. I always have trouble with Pilates for the small muscle movements but barre doesn't bother me.

I was hungry by the time I was finished and had green beans and salmon.

I'll post a little later with some new February goals. I don't think I did one for January really. I'm thinking of starting some weekly goals as well. *The whole PUSH goal setting I tried is okay, but it seems like we go onto new topics without addressing previous lessons.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm.. oatmeal looks awesome. I need to try chai seeds, but no where I look has them! I think I will have to give up and buy them online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're chia seeds and they typically have them in so-called health food stores.

      Delete
    2. Whoops! Didn't mean to spell the wrong. :)

      Delete