Saturday, January 7, 2012

More burn

I wish I could keep my promises. I can, in general, but I definitely scrapped the plan to do arms and went for a Jillian Michaels' vid, "No More Trouble Zones." At-home videos always tend to make me burn at least a little and that's what I was aiming for.

Like Thursday, Friday ended up being a long day. I craved a PB + banana + berry sandwich so in between work, I picked up bread and sunflower butter from Mother's and bananas from Trader Joe's.

Right before work, I compiled the sandwich.


I got out on time, and went home to plop in "Mr. Popper's Penguins." Our whole family enjoyed it. Jim Carrey will always be a little creepy though.


And it was definitely better than the Sarah Jessica Parker "I Don't Know How She Does It." We watched it the other night. Terrible... even if James Bond and Christina Hendricks are in it.


Other eats:


Low carb wrapped filled with turkey, goat cheese, and spinach

No comments:

Post a Comment