Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Get right

I went back to the chiropractor after work. I had a massage that wasn't too bad - she focused on the areas that I had problems with according to my x-ray. Then I saw the doctor: my neck is misaligned pretty badly and my hips rotated. He quickly adjusted them and I'm considering going back. Costly though.

The doc suggested I get a special pillow or put a rolled up towel under my neck to help... and to put my computer screen right in my face. I'm going the route of the towel till I can find a pillow and put books under the laptop.

The aftermath?
Breathing a little better, but I can't tell because I went on a walk with Dr. Scholl's massaging gel arch supports. They hurt the outside of my feet for awhile.


I wore Vans - they were the only ones to fit the support and my feet - to work with the arch supports and those didn't hurt.


I walked about 3+ miles in an hour. I shared the path with bicyclists, runners, and horses?


I listened to Joy the Baker's podcast ("Lady Wisdom") and then her "We're About to Be Friends" podcast with CakeSpy. I need to catch up big time and download "The Because Show" as well.

The sun started setting so I headed back.


I couldn't figure out the whole loop and didn't want to get lost and have to walk farther.




Not only was it getting dark, I had to pee.



Worst need-to-pee ever. I thought I was gonna pee in my pants! Thank goodness I did not. :)

Have you ever gone to a chiropractor?
What problems did they find?
What were your results?

1 comment:

  1. I have had lots of neck problems over the years and have found that a special pillow helps. I sleep with one that has an arc at the end.

    ReplyDelete