Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Different day

Today in PUSH (book I'm reading) was to figure out the PUSH goal, the one that will help you do everything else on that list of 10.

Mine was hard, but I think it's saving $. Out of the blue, but it will allow me to go back to school (2 of my goals require that), go out more, and worry less.

I couldn't help but skip ahead to read about workouts and see her recipes. They sound good! I tried one, without the Shakeology chocolate powder because I'm out and had switched to Greenberry. :( Don't switch.

Protein balls a la Chalene Johnson



  • 8 tbsp PB2 with enough water to mix
  • 3 tbsp natural PB
  • 1/2 c. Shakeology (I used Tera's Whey chocolate)
  • 3 tbsp honey (sounds like a lot so I cut it)
  • 1/2 c. oats
It needed more water, but I overdid it so it ended up being sticky. Remedy? More protein powder.

I made half the recipe and came out with 6 tbsp-sized balls. I haven't had one yet so review later.



I have an errand to run this morning so I'm postponing my workout for tonight - step and yoga. Step hasn't been part of my regular routine in awhile, but I hope it'll be good/I can keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment