Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 inspiration board

I took the challenge from Fitnessista and made an inspiration board. Actually, it's on a gift box that I thought was ultra-luxe. Maybe I can put things inside the box? That will be decided later.

I kept it simple.



  • Runner: I've never been one. I want to conquer it! I want to challenge myself by running a 5K.
  • Khloe Kardashian: I love the Kardashians. They're just funny. She's been public about her weight and she's not big but not teeny either. So far she hasn't done anything dire to lose it.
  • Kim Kardashian: STYLE. What else? She always looks put together even without makeup.
  • Proud: I am a proud person. That's a problem sometimes. Though in this case, I mean I want to have pride in everything in my life. I want to be proud of who I am and where I am going. What I'll do this year is going to make me proud.
  • Kettlebell: Strength. I love kettlebell workouts - they're so much fun. I want to build muscles.
  • Stronger: Goes with the image of the girl with the muscles.
  • Bike: I like yoga, but biking is like my calm. Thankfully, I live in a place where I can ride my bike all year round.
  • Yoga: I couldn't find a better picture, but she has a yoga bag. I want balance with cardio, strength, and yoga.
  • In the corner, "Rest is not a luxury. It's a necessity!" Not only for working out, but I want to be less stressed overall.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog Julie! I love this inspiration board. Rest, yoga, and style are my favorites. This year I plan on getting my yoga on at LEAST once a week.
    Are you living somewhere where it's already 2012??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! That reminder about rest is much-needed in my world, too.

    Cheers to an amazing 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming by! I don't live in the future; I just wanted to make this entry post later - didn't happen though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yoga is on my 2012 list as well. I had it as a goal for 2011 and I only went once - yikes! Happy New Year girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration board! I totally agree with you :)

    Happy Monday!

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete