Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Long but glorious

Yesterday was such a long day, and I slept late. My fault. I woke up late and decided to do something lighter than usual. I broke out my spankin' new Gymboss.com timer and did Booty Murder. Not terrible and it went fast. Then I decided to stretch it out to Blogilates. I still have trouble bending my knee, but it felt great.

Breakfast, which I also ate for dinner: chicken and green beans


Lunch was an alternative bagel with 2 egg whites, goat cheese, and some jam. I always need something after work and since I've been cutting down on sugar, I had a huge sugar craving. Small coffee to the rescue and a Bunny Bar. Much healthier than a Sprinkles cupcake. It was super chewy and smaller than the full-sized 18 Rabbits Bar.


I ate sardines again for dinner then came home and had more chicken and green beans.

Finally, a tiny treat before bed to get my peanut butter in for National Peanut Butter Day: 1/4 c. oatmeal, 1/2 c. almond milk, 1/3 banana, and a glob of peanut butter!

Work involved lots of catching up on the kids' missing work or studying. Job #2 was pretty fun, mostly because I didn't have to work with the evil supervisor. I felt more at ease, and I bought a new pair of pants. Same ones I have but in gray.


I tried to do Fitnessista's twisty bangs again and failed. My aunt watched the video and knew how to do it immediately. She showed me and I got it, so we all practiced.

Me!

My little cousin


Mom, with her funny face, and I. I need sleep - my eyes aren't the same size?


Me with my cousin. Much better.


And another funny one!

No comments:

Post a Comment