Monday, January 16, 2012

First Friday (on Monday?)

I joined Friday Five a few days late, but I'm doing it anyways and will keep up next week... in addition to What I Ate Wednesday. Part of the reason I want to do this is so that I can share my favorite pins with you!

1. I'm listening to:

The Latino radio station in my car. All the time.



Don't they look younger than they sound?

2. I'm reading

February of Cosmo magazine. Belong to Me by Maria de los Santos.

Doesn't look like Dakota Fanning in the least...


3. I'm lusting after:

Oh my, go to my Pinterest!


(source)

A pink sandbag

(source)

4. I'm wishing

To be strong

To run a 5K

5. I'm drooling over

It's cold today so this looks amazing:

(source)

At the same time, I want fresh fruit:

(source)

Sometimes I wish fall/winter in California looked more like this...

(source)

1 comment:

  1. Fall might look nice but what follows is a cold winter and trust me you do not want that lol.

    ReplyDelete