Friday, January 20, 2012

Best moments in fitness, work, and... Shakeology PB cups!

Happy Friday! I had an enjoyable day at work, of course.

Best moment(s) of the week:
  • Props from a retired trainer while doing the Spartacus workout
  • Student recommending to another student to come get "good help" from me on his math!
  • Props from a trainer today who commented on workouts he's seen me do
  • Getting a break from my night job, duh!
Post work-grocery haul at Sprouts: Western Alternative Bagel in very blueberry, which I've never had, on sale Siggi, and CoCo Libre, also on sale and such lovely packaging!



I never buy a lot. I just go often.

I stopped by Sensitive Sweets after hearing they had refrigerated cinnamon loaves for just $5.50. I sliced it up when I got home and my aunt and I eat had the ends.



Delicious and gluten-free, which means, for a gluten-tolerant person, more chew.

Only time I love the ends of bread.

I told y'all that I'd share some Shakeology recipes. There are several recipes for dessert including the Shakeology balls and the pie.

I stumbled across a post that said Reese's Peanut Butter Cup with a picture of the candy. I thought the recipe was for the candy, made in mini cupcake liners. Nope, it was just a picture. But I was determined to find a way to make it.

Finally, I found a recipe online with a pictures of the real thing.



Announcing Shakeology peanut butter cups, made in sample cups because I couldn't trouble myself to find my mini muffin tin!


Ingredientes:
  • 4 oz water
  • 1 scoop Shakeology
  • 1 tbsp PB2
  • natural peanut butter
Directiones:
  1. Mix first 3 ingredients together in a blender.
  2. Fill half a cup/liner with the mixture.
  3. Add natural peanut butter.
  4. Cover and fill cup/liner.

*I filled the cups before adding PB.

Enjoy! I'll be in the kitchen again tonight to make something... not sure what. No bake is my thing now that I don't have all my equipment out.

What are your BEST MOMENTS OF THE WEEK?
What quick and easy no-bake recipes have you made to quell your sweet tooth?

No comments:

Post a Comment