Sunday, January 29, 2012

Not so wintery weekend

Work. Blah. Busy day so it went quick at least.


I will never turn down jalapeno and pineapple pizza...


...or fresh strawberries.


Whole Foods finally started carrying Halo bars so I thought I'd try out the other two, hopefully better, flavors.


Weekend weather was ridiculously perfect!


Sitting outside with Mushi & Baron, my cousin and mom's dog. You can tell which one is friendlier.


He got so tired chasing the light from a mirror!


Just finished baking the full recipe of Jamie Eason's pumpkin protein bars.


I just got back from barre and Zumba. I totally zoned out in Zumba though. I'm just tired!

The rest of today involves going out with my family to run errands and nap and watch a movie. I have to meal plan and schedule big time this week since my post-gym showers will no longer be convenient for my schedule. This may involve waking up earlier! :(

2 comments:

  1. Jalapeno & Pineapple is a combo I haven't tried before! I bet it would be tasty though - sweet and spicy. :)

    I'm having a really busy Sunday... I have to read 50 pages to do an online quiz and it is taking forever! Then I have to study for midterms. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never resist when they have it at the hot food bar of our local health food market. It's made with half whole and half white dough.

    Eek, sounds like you have a lot to do. I need to read and eventually study for a credential exam.

    ReplyDelete