Sunday, January 29, 2012

A week of twins

I need a rest day. TurboKick was super rough, but I pulled through it and I love Mondays for Turbo and PiYo. I powered through PiYo!

I went over to my cousin's for a shower. We came out matching!


He has an interview today. I just have staff development later in the day.


I was hungry after my workouts so I snacked on one pumpkin protein bar and protein chocolate chip cookie dough ball. I'm notorious for taking pictures at stop lights.

It's time for meal plan Monday then 3 hours of first aid training.

Monday, January 30
Shakeology, chicken & cheese quesadilla on low carb/high fiber tortilla, 2 pumpkin protein bars, chicken & onions w/ green beans, 1/2 c. cottage cheese
TurboKick, PiYo
work 1:30-4:30
call T-Mobile

Tuesday, January 31
Shakeology, egg whites w/ green beans, chicken & cheese quesadilla, 2 pumpkin protein bars, sardines w/ tortilla chips
Spartacus workout
work 10:30-2:30, 3:30-7:30

Wednesday, February 1
Oatmeal, chicken & cheese quesadilla, Shakeology, salmon, 2 protein pumpkin bars
Cardio sculpt fusion, Pilates mat fusion
work 10:30-2:30

Thursday, February 2
Shakeology, egg whites w/ green beans, chicken & cheese quesadilla, sardines w/ tortilla chips, 2 pumpkin protein bars
Tabata interval training, yoga
work 10:30-2:30, 3:30-7:30

Friday, February 3
Shakeology, egg whites w/ green beans, chicken & cheese quesadilla, salmon, 2 pumpkin protein bars
Winter Shape Up Week 2
work 10:30-2:30

Saturday, February 4
Shakeology
30 Day Shakedown, Boogie Box

Sunday, February 5
Shakeology
Barre fusion, Zumba

No comments:

Post a Comment