Sunday, January 8, 2012

Oops, I bought it again

$150 is pretty expensive for arch support. I stumbled by Road Runner Sports while returning books and had some time.

I stopped in and saw a wall of insoles. They look much more solid than Dr. Scholl's, and on sale at $20 pretty hard to beat.


I tried them on and voila, I bought a pair for my newer sneakers. Now, all my sneakers have insoles.

I'm slowly taking on the day - I don't have work till 3 (and only till 6:30).

My morning Shakeology Greenberry and a few pieces of soy chicken kept me full till lunch: shrimp with some bonuses over spinach.

P.S. Unlike the deliciousness of soy chicken, soy shrimp is gross. It's comparable to raw scallops. Gross.

What is your favorite and least favorite soy product? Soy nut butter is also gross. I like soy nuts though.

2 comments:

  1. Rare dermatoglyphs is definitely the biggest wind this year, sweeping bags and frye mules
    , I always feel uncomfortable if I don't come to one. But I don't recommend that you try to be particularly exaggerated.
    After all, it will be a problem if you can wear it next year. I have already bought a pair of By Far with crocodile pattern.In addition to our good-looking clothes, shoes can still fascinate you. "The type is frye sale, in fact, there are quite a lot of colors, but my favorite is this pair of crocodile pattern red and blue color matching, it is too individual!
    At that time, many friends asked me to buy frye billy short
    , but unfortunately I couldn't get it when the code was broken.....but it is still a cinnabar mole in my heart. I told myself to start it immediately if I made money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black, gray and brown are the three natural colors, which meet the needs of Asian girls for natural makeup. Everyone knows that Europeans and Americans havelight grey contacts, so when expressing some exotic makeup, I will choose the big blue and big green models that match them.
    Remember Taylor Swift's imitation makeup? I used blue-violet pure black eyes. Using makeup techniques to deepen the contours of the eyes, coupled with the most important cosmetic contact lenses, the eyes really look like Europeans and Americans.
    Such a dark brown model will change totwilight brown when exposed to the sun under the sun. It seems to have a sense of blur, and it looks very nice with natural earthy light makeup.

    ReplyDelete