Wednesday, February 29, 2012

This is nice(r) - some goals

Things are looking up already. I'm feeling better.


(source)

My cousin and I watched "Dream House" and thought it was okay.

So... I did not read. I'm watching "CSI" then reading my book not studying. I need to get on the ball!

I decided to write my meal plan for the week even though it's definitely Thursday now. Oops. :)

Thursday, March 1
  • Egg whites + oatmeal; protein shake; chicken + onions; English muffin w/ 1/2 banana + PB; Chobani Champions honey-nana; chicken + spinach; rice cake
  • LiveFit Day 18: legs!
  • Work #1 & #2

Friday, March 2

  • Same food as yesterday!
  • LiveFit Day 19: shoulder & abs
  • Work #1
  • Finish studying chapter 2
  • Make chocolate protein bars
  • Nap
  • Read Belong to Me

Saturday, March 3

  • Shakeology; fancy grilled cheese sandwich, rice cake; PB & 1/2 banana on tortilla, chicken; protein shake
  • TurboKick
  • See Joy the Baker!
  • Read Belong to Me
  • Start chapter 3 study guide

Sunday, March 4

Oh, I just realized tomorrow is March and that it begins another month! I have some goals this month:
  • Finish Belong to Me
  • Study one chapter each week to chapter 5!
  • Read Catching Fire and The Paris Wife
  • Catch up on Joy the Baker's podcasts!
  • Bake maple kissed pumpkin muffins
  • Go to San Juan Capistrano - plan trip on March 10th
  • Get bike tire fixed.
  • Do yoga once a week! I'm doing this a lot more recently.
  • Stop spending so much... how?
  • Make buffalo chicken sweet potato skins

I'll add more as I think of them...

What's on your March to do list?

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with everything. You really do need to make those muffins. Let me know how you like them :)

    ReplyDelete