Friday, February 17, 2012

O Notes, My Notes

My rest day today hasn't been too tough. I hadn't had one yet this week, but 3 rest days in a row? Unheard of. A girl at work said, "I thought you meant you hadn't worked out in months not days!" 3 days is the longest I haven't worked out in years and that was once over a year ago!

I know I'll get antsy tomorrow - I have plans to go to TurboKick and go light and then my co-worker's yoga class on Sunday.

After enjoying the morning with these pals...




I went to work to hang out with some different buddies. We're reading poems and looking for poetic devices, which totally reminds me all of this studying I'm doing. Okay, some of the studying I'm doing. I've done more and caught up on notes!

Anyways, I've never been a big fan of poems. One of the students picked Walt Whitman's "O Captain, My Captain" and no way would I have figured out it was about Abe Lincoln.

After work, we got our legs moving and went to Costco to nab Almond Pops with Blueberries. I had seen them and after reading about them at Live Laugh Eat, I decided to buy a bag.



They are delicious - I ate 4 and the leftover at the bottom of the bag as I put them in serving size bags. Much better than the Love Crunch granola clusters that aren't so well stuck together.

I also bought a bag of mini peppers for $3.99.


I can't wait to see what I can make with them: chop them up and put it in goat cheese maybe?

For dinner, I whipped up this concoction with a base of Miracle Noodles and shrimp. I added 1/2 c. of tomato sauce, onions, and 2 mini peppers! This has been the best dish I've made with Miracle Noodles!


I'm even more tired now. Maybe it's from writing down all these study notes! I'm taking a break to watch TV and sleep. At 8PM. On a Friday.

Read: Are you undereating? I definitely was for almost 2 years!

#febphotoaday phone: remember these? My cousin found this one in a dusty old suitcase!


What has been your longest break from working out?
Do you enjoy poetry?
Let's just say, don't write me a love poem. In case you were thinking about it...
What ideas do you have for these mini peppers?

No comments:

Post a Comment