Friday, February 17, 2012

Rest days make me hungry & tired (LiveFit Day 5)

LiveFit Day 5 is a rest day. I slept a little later than usual, anticipating a later morning.


I had no idea it was 3D till the very end and my cousin rewound to show me. It was ridiculous but still funny.

Unfortunately, my body likes 7:15AM too much. I woke up and spent the next hour messing around. I picked a new design for the blog and am considering making my own header. I used to do that kind of thing.

I did get around to finding a notebook to take notes.

I'm going to finish chapter 2 today - hold me accountable!

After 15 minutes of going back to chapter 1 to write down notes, my hunger caught wind that I was awake and demanded food.

2 slices of Alvarado Street Essential Flax Seed Bread with 1/2 tbsp of Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter on one side & 1/2 tbsp of Trader Joe's almond butter on the other. I added half a small banana then tossed it on a pan.


I ate it with a piece of my egg white bake.


Without a workout, I'm rather tired. I need a boost of coffee before work... though I rarely drink it and would like Kean's Coffee and that's out of my way.

Speaking of coffee, I only usually get black coffee before working my second job, at night. Coffee doesn't affect me too much thankfully. However, the only coffee shop near us is Peet's. Their coffee is too dark(?) for my taste - I prefer Starbucks. What's your favorite chain coffee shop?

Now to pack my lunch (just an egg white bake and 2 cinnamon swirl protein bars maybe) , get dressed, and go to work. Then I'll come home to snooze and study. I totally capitalize on my off days.

No comments:

Post a Comment