Friday, February 10, 2012

Love everyday

"I decided that this Valentine’s Day… it’s important to be in love with life." - Joy the Baker

Joy's post today
was lovely. Like Joy, I love the smell of coconut shampoo. It's my go-to (the cheap Suave coconut shampoo mind you). Besides the usual (people), I love...
  • Smell of coconut shampoo
  • Warmth of banana bread
  • Truth: I work more hours than I get paid for every week, and I love it.
  • Mint green colors
  • Hearing "Young Wild & Free" and thinking of H Slovs
  • When Andrew says, "That's awesome."
  • Napping in the afternoon
  • New kid in our study skills class and the one in science class
  • Moose's meowing
  • Unnaturally dark hair
  • Not getting barked at by Baron
  • Sheets of clean notebook paper
  • Books, even if I don't end up reading them
  • Getting mail, not e-mail
  • Flossing
  • Blackheards on pore strips (ew?)
  • Not forcing myself to go to bed
  • Bear hugs
  • Linsanity
  • Being so sweaty I look like I came out of the shower
  • Hot peppermint tea
  • Neat text

And lots and lots more.

On Valentine's Day, I'm celebrating me... and probably some of my kiddos. My plans for the Valentine weekend?

  • Working both jobs :)/:(
  • Watching "The Vow?"
  • Reading The Hunger Games
  • Working out (duh)
  • Making myself my favorite foods
  • Laying in my jammies
  • Singing at the top of my lungs

What are your Valentine's Day plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment