Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday the 3rd

What's your Friday night like?

Does it include scary face mask?
Bright pink toesies?


And a more romantic fingernail color with a heart on my ring fingernail?


I planned tomorrow's agenda while I painted, since flipping pages in a book was not going to happen:
  • Wake up for my Shakeology with lots of ice
  • 30 Day Shakedown workout and maybe some Boogie Box or barre fusion
  • Get a hair cut?
  • Buy ingredients: turkey, tomato paste, nut butter
  • Attempt clementine cashew butter
  • Bake Jamie Eason's monster meatloaf for the week (buy tomato paste)
  • Incorporate sandwiches into my meals next week
  • Finish chapter 1 of my study guide - it's quite long!
  • Read more of The Hunger Games
  • Have this for breakfast one day (Wednesday):

1 comment:

  1. Are you enjoying the Hunger Games? The movie is being released in March, I think. :)
    I'm a total young adult junkie... reading is my #1 hobby! :P

    ReplyDelete