7:20am woke up
7:35am breakfast: slice of egg white bake and Nature's Path Optimum cranberry-ginger oatmeal
8:15am LiveFit Day 1 workout with my makeshift print out since I don't have a printer on hand
9am TurboKick, but I went light!
10am PiYo - my favorite!
11:15am post-workout protein shake: French vanilla Designer Whey (not good but cheap & better with the add-ons), unsweetened chocolate almond milk, and a smallish banana
LiveFit Day 1 Chest & Triceps
- Wide pushups: not bad. I can do them on my toes for the most part (till I got to set 3). My last set was killer - my right shoulder gave out!
- Sometimes, due to the amount of people using the weights, I had to improvise with lighter weights towards the end. See bench press notes.
- I also tend to start big and realize I can't do them properly. See chest fly. I decided not to use the cables because hm, that was too complicated to set up. I actually don't think this particular gym (24 Hour Active is the smallest of the 24 Hour gyms) had such equipment.
- I died with narrow pushups. I couldn't even do them on my knees. I ended up doing cobra pushups towards the end to continue working my triceps.
- To prevent my shoulder from getting more injured, I went light on overhead tricep extensions.
- The tricep pushdown was my favorite!
I'm off to buy some starches for my meals. I had a ridiculously old loaf of Ezekiel bread in my freezer so it's time to get a new one. Do you know how long Ezekiel breads last in a freezer? I may nab some sweet potatoes as well.
What's the longest time you've ever gone without cardio? Maybe 3 days for me! Maybe...
Have you tried a challenge? How long did it last? This challenge is 12 weeks!
What convinced you to do said challenge? I've seen the results. LiveFit keeps poppin' up everywhere. I'm doing this with fitness model M.C. Barao on tumblr, which means I'll be on there a lot more now. Furthermore, I need to change it up for my body cause the things I'm doing aren't working anymore.