Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hoping for a colorful day

This sounds amazing. I just found out there is one close by thanks to Meet Virginia.



Speaking of that, some things to do tomorrow:
  • Workout at the beach! Yes! Sand in my pants!
  • Go by Baguetier Bakery again to see what else they have to offer I got my cousin a pain au chocolat
  • Sign up for The Color Run
  • Pluck eyebrows... seriously, I still haven't done this
  • Read
  • Go to the nice public library - I found out I may get to use a city resident-only library because I work in the city
  • Send Foodie Penpal package finally! Woo!

What does your Saturday look like? I want to see "The Vow," but I'll wait till Sunday if I go. It's cheaper.
Are you running a race sometime soon? If so, what is it?

1 comment:

  1. The color run looks like so much fun! I've never run a race, but I would love to some day. It's on my list of things I have yet to do! :)

    My Saturday is filled with studying for a math exam next week.. not fun!

    ReplyDelete