Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pink vs. rain

Surprise, surprise: work wasn't so bad tonight and we got out only 5 minutes later than scheduled (instead of like 20 minutes). We got new items in so that's exciting. Lots of pink.

It rained on and off all day. I stopped by Trader Joe's to pick up flowers for my co-worker's birthday.

Flowers on a rainy day? Win.



So pretty and only $3.99! Gerber daisies are my favorite too.

I've been lovin' me some Chobani 2% lately. I got pineapple today. The only ones I haven't had are plain strawberry and plain 2%, and maybe mango. I can't remember.


For dinner, chicken with onions and asparagus. And yeah, my pee smelled. Does that mean it's cleaning out my body? Maybe not, but asparagus does have detoxing properties.

I'm wiped out. It's 10PM and I'm ready for bed. I'm probably not going to pluck my eyebrows uni-brow, but at least I read a chapter in The Hunger Games.

Before bed, I'm going through blogs from Foodie Penpals and just catching up on other reads.

I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow - I'll even pluck my eyebrows tomorrow morning - and have a night off. :)

I have a ton of bookmarks to share tomorrow. Time to read and sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm asparagus and sleeping in. Sounds like a plan to me.

    I can't wait until Saturday. Sleep in, TKD, AND a massage that day. Woooo!

    And seriously, you can't have THAT bad of a unibrow haha. Happy day off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's not bad. I have really light and sparse brows so they just look unkempt.

      Oh, I love massages. I hope you do the TKD first cause I always get so tired after a massage.

      Delete