Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bundling up for "chilly"

Packed meals: sweet potato fries with soy chicken in another container.


Protein shake and an apple cider vinegar drink with lemon, 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar, and a strawberry garnish

It got a bit chilly so I "bundled up." Haha.

I picked up some on-sale oatmeal. They were out at one of the locations! I stocked up with a cranberry-ginger and a new-to-me flavor: cinnamon-blueberry-flax.

I went to Fashion Island to do some shopping. Nature next time when I have more time. I spent my hour at stores like Anthropologie. I would dress like exclusively in their clothes if I were richer.


...and Athleta with their gorgeous interior. I felt like I was either cheating or scoping out the competition for my job.

With some time left, I stopped by a new-to-me coffee shop and deli, Zinc Cafe. It's only a few blocks down from my job, but I never go any more south. It was an extremely cool space - much nicer than their Laguna Beach location. I got a big coffee in anticipation of work and a cookie to bring home to my cousin.


I'm watching the Oscars, but honestly, I'm not that interested. Instead, I'm playing with my uncle's iPad. It's okay, but with my laptop and iPhone, I don't need one.

I do like how my blog looks on it. :)


Time to relax. Nails are not lookin so good so I think it's time to do something with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment