Monday, February 13, 2012

Low sugar and sleepy (LiveFit Day 1)

Doesn't look like sleep is happening soon. I'm tired but...

I love crossword puzzles! I haven't done one in a long time.


And the movie "The Other End of the Line" is on. I can't say no to Jesse Metcalfe. Hottie!

(source)

Chicken with tomato sauce and spinach for lunch

Sasha wanted some of my lunch.


I found Alvarado Street Bakery's Essential Flax Seed bread at only 50 calories per slice! I put a tablespoon of PB2 on it - I was out of the real stuff.


Dinner at work: 2 slices of egg white bake with a slice of bread and pat of almond butter from the jar at work.


I ate one of these (1/2 at a time) for a snack. I only paid 19 cents for it after a $1 off coupon. It's good and I love that it's so low in sugar.


These days may be lower in sugar. I did encounter and had to buy Trader Joe's Cookie Butter. They finally had some in and I didn't want to lose my chance. This will have to stay in the pantry unopened though.

Since I got home, I had a chance to print out the first four days' LiveFit logs and re-filled out today's:


LiveFit Day 1 complete. Check out my tumblr for a little collage of these pics and more reblogs of awesome graphics/workouts/ideas.

And guess who finally finished The Hunger Games?! So good. I'm going to return it tomorrow and get Mockingjay. Oh no, I may never get to studying if I continue this! Okay, I'll take a break for a week before getting the next book. :) Deal.

1 comment:

  1. Ive been stalking my TJs about 3x a week! just waiting for cookie butter. You are one lucky girl to snag some!

    ReplyDelete