Thursday, February 9, 2012

How tired?

Whoa, I am tired. Like, take a 20 minute nap in my car tired. Like, sleepy eyes while walking.

Hunger overtook sleep though. I needed to get my 1200 calories in. My stomach has been hurting a bit for two days so I went with Oroweat Double Fiber English muffins. I came home and toasted it up, warmed up 2 egg whites, and added a Laughing Cow light Swiss triangle.



The English muffin was so fluffy!

Breakfast: the rest of the quiche from yesterday with spinach



Day 8: sun of #febphotoaday was perfect for today. It was unseasonably HOT. It hit the 80s today and I think that's what made me so tired in the afternoon.



Nothing else is happening tonight but some sleep. I have a day off my night job tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love laughing cow cheese, it's super good!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day and leaving a comment. I'm now following you! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete