Friday, February 3, 2012

A girl of many bags

The morning light makes taking pictures with my iPhone so much more successful. I barely set foot into the house when I sat down on the floor and unloaded my gym bag.

I have the lululemon Retro Groove bag. I yearned for this bag when I first saw it in the Asheville showroom. It was on sale at South Coast Plaza for $79(?) so I nabbed it.


What's inside?
  • Sigg water bottle I've had for a few years. It's probably time to update. I bought the same one in gold, but they dent so easily! I went back to this one. I just bought a new cap because it gets gross.
  • Grippy socks for barre, which I bought at Studio Fusion
  • An iPhone armband that was on sale at Fry's Electronics for runs
  • Lifting gloves from Big 5 to keep my hands callus-free
  • The Gymboss timer has been the most useful fitness gadget and it doesn't cost very much ($20)
  • A piece of paper with my workout if I'm not going to a class. Today's workout: the Spartacus workout, which I've done once a week for 3 weeks now. Killer.
  • My sneakers, which are never in my bag, but I took them off so I thought I'd include them. They're Nike Motion Fit in awesome colors (magenta and orange) and have the Nike Free technology.
  • lucy socks that are cushioned on the bottom and ventilated on top made with CoolMax material for my sweaty self/feet
  • A ton of hair ties in case I ever forget or one of them falls apart and some bobby pins

  • ...and my emerald green lock, which I put in the back of the bag

While I'm at it, here's a less exciting bag: my Billabong backpack from TJ Maxx. I carry this one around with me when I'm traveling. It's the best bag for my laptop, a book I'm reading, my notebooks (I write a lot!), and pens.


Do you carry more or less in your gym bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment