Sunday, February 26, 2012

Recap of LiveFit Week 2

This took me many hours and lots of patience as I attempted to watch the Oscars and have a snack. I messed up A LOT. Luckily, I learned how to fix it without having to start all over again.



The thumb on my other finger is still unfinished because of course, when it was done, I had to get under a blanket and turn of the light. That didn't work out...

Okay, I need to do a quickie post: recap of week 2 of LiveFit Trainer Phase 1.

Workouts
I felt stronger and more comfortable with the exercises this week. I did better in properly completing my sets and my muscles felt all the work. Strange... because when I did weights before (in BodyPump or circuit training), I didn't feel it for as many days as I have.

Rest days proved easier. I took two this week and only did yoga on the other rest day. Maybe it was because the 3 days of rest also were 3 days where I worked my second job. Resting resulted mostly from inconvenience (instructor out of town) and indecision. I liked rest, but my bottom's sore from painting my nails.

I'm glad and excited the workouts are getting my challenging though. More legs!

Nutrition
I loosened up a little this week, ate more sweet potatoes, and tried Jamie Eason's turkey burger and lots of tilapia. I didn't eat as many eggs as last week, only for breakfast.

I've been having a little too much nut butter though. I believe I could quit it - don't want to but should limit.

I like waking up to breakfast and then having a protein shake after.

Eating more is starting to be natural to me again. I am definitely towards the 1300 end now instead of barely making it over 1200 calories.

My diet comprises of lots of protein, carbs, and less fat.

How do I feel?
I feel fuller, but my body hasn't had any dramatic changes. My clothes still fit. My body is getting tighter I think.

My stomach is adjusting to the food so I'm taking probiotics and plant enzymes.

Today I ordered new multivitamins and BCAAs (Branch Chain Amino Acid) to retain muscle.

Do you paint your own nails? Or get manicures/pedicurs? I paint them myself all the time. I've had my nails done twice.
How long does it take you to do your nails? This took me a really long time. Now it's time to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment