Sunday, February 19, 2012

Nothing to do: 7 Pretty things on Sunday

I have the day off of both work and working out. Today is the last day of Week 1 and I'll recap later on today. I am heading to yoga later on or doing it on my own.

I've developed an affinity for dogs now that my mom has them.


I like big dogs. Chihuahuas are too yappy.

Source: flickr.com via Julie on Pinterest



Blossoms outside a pink door? Reminds me of New York/D.C. especially with the white marble-like exterior.



Not sure what the use of these are, but the colors are beautiful. All of my favorite colors, especially "silly fizz."

Source: etsy.com via Julie on Pinterest



I love this combo for my fingers and toes.

Source: lolitas.se via Julie on Pinterest



But since I have time, I see no reason why I shouldn't do this. Okay, it depends on whether or not I have suitable colors.



Blood orange frosting looks beautiful as well.


Did you discover anything beautiful on Pinterest? Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment