Saturday, February 18, 2012

Not so rested

Breakfast eggs with spinach and peppers + oatmeal


Downtown for TurboKick and within the first few minutes, I pulled a muscle in my inner left thigh. Kicking right strained it. I powered through and got a bit of a sweat - not much though.

Post-workout, I realized I was out of protein powder except Greenberry and it's not preferable. I had a 1/2 Shakeology Greenberry with 1/2 banana and snacked on almond pops and cinnamon swirl protein bars.

To ensure I didn't have drink Shakeology tomorrow, I went by Mother's to buy this protein powder, recommended by Jamie Eason.


It wasn't a very eventful morning because I had to work.

I broke the rules when I worked out this morning and paid for it (pulled muscle). I kind of broke the rules again when I grabbed a slice of pizza. It works out okay, especially since I combined it with soy chicken.


I worked up a sweat at work and ended up being the top seller. I wasn't hungry but ate my egg white bake and more soy chicken anyways.

The night is filled with TV watching... or falling asleep to it.

Truth: Tim Allen reminds me of my childhood and I'm willing to watch his movies, even "Wild Hogs."

No comments:

Post a Comment