Friday, February 3, 2012

Cool job, cool kids.

It's never hard to go to my day job.

Aren't they adorable?



I'm going to try to take more pics of them!

I thought I might as well share my work bag. This is a Missoni for Target travel tote my cousin grabbed when they first came in. He got 5 of them for his other cousin but gave me one. It was ~$50. Mom bought it off him to celebrate my new job.



  • I have a file folder with my time card and a notebook to take notes in class. Pens, of course, are needed and sometimes I have pencils to share with the kids.
  • From my other job, I get Luna bars that the kids love or that I snack on when I get a sweet tooth.
  • A hair tie is in every bag I own because sometimes I forget.
  • I actually have lip balm in this bag. This one is a coconut flavored Alba lip balm.
  • And for once, I have books! One is a study guide for my California credential and the other is the new book I'm reading: The Hunger Games. While the public library is out, the high school library has a brand new one!

I'm already in chapter 2 of The Hunger Games since getting home, but it's dinner/basketball time, and I need to put aside some time to read my educational book.

What are you reading?
What kind of lip balm do you use? I don't really like this one. It's melted! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment