Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cooler, packed for a long day

When the preschoolers gave me their work last year, I tossed it. It wasn't very special, and I just didn't care. Geez, I have no heart right? Well, one of my high school kids students meticulously worked on this painting. Yes, it's a painting he did of his friend, and I'm posting it because it's hilarious. Note the chicken legs and mandals.


It was that kind of day. Then I went to my other job, anticipating 5 new pieces of clothes. Alas, I will have to wait a couple more days for the go ahead. Still, I nabbed a bra on sale for $9.99 (originally $38!). I also got paid more, but only because we had to stay longer. A couple of customers came in late and didn't realize we closed at 7. :( Luckily, my supervisor got us outta there quickly.

I'm exhausted, but I promised something. And that something is... a look into my lunch pail. Har har, right? But seriously, here it was today:




  • Shrimp and green beans for dinner
  • Sliced apple for post-dinner
  • Foil wrapped lunch that I've eaten everyday this week: chicken, onions, guac, and spinach on a high fiber/low carb tortilla
  • Kroger Greek yogurt in lemon-verbena and 2 pumpkin protein bars for snacktime
  • Staples: almonds and 2 bags of instant oatmeal in case I forget a meal!

I'll share another bag tomorrow! I need sleep NOW!

Do you pack all your meals? How do you keep them?
One of my co-workers always buys prepared food. She never cooks not even sandwiches. That's insane to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment