Sunday, February 26, 2012

Inspired, easy Sunday

Happy Sunday!

Last night, I went on a nut butter binge, or rather a Biscoff spread binge. W'oops.

Today started off better. I slept in then laid in bed and read Locale Magazine.


I love this spread! It definitely inspired me to hike more and visit San Juan Capistrano (look for a visit in 2 weeks!).

Once I finally got hungry, I had a double fiber English muffin with 2 egg whites and a slice of soy cheese, and some mini peppers on the side.


I sat outside with the dogs till I got chilly. The weather is not as gorgeous as yesterday.

I'm getting off to a late start. I'm packing my meals, maybe helping around the house, and then walking Upper Newport Bay (bundled up) before work.

Are you watching the Oscars tonight? I plan to and use the elliptical my cousin has at his house while watching, and eventually painting my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment