Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cute 'n funny show 'n tell

I went over to my mom's this morning and spotted Mushi in this "coat." She bought it for a bargain $3. He's too long for it though.


I went to my 30 Day Shakedown workout and worked my thighs to failure, which was exactly what I wanted. I came home for lunch: Miracle noodles with spinach, enoki mushrooms, chicken, and onions in Ragu garden vegetable sauce. I ate a couple of pumpkin protein bars as well.


Then I went grocery shopping (PB & Co's White Chocolate Wonderful, expensive ground turkey(!), and my new favorite Chobani 2% strawberry banana & my old favorite, lemon) and stared at my cool nails. :)

...which reminded me that my little cousin found my old VHS:


I was a huge Barbie fan. I had a children's size suitcase filled with her clothes, a Barbie play house, and about 15+ Barbies. The Barbie + Disney World video from '94 is my favorite:



I took a quick nap and baked 1/2 of Jamie Eason's monster meatloaf for the week. I was hoping to have it for dinner, but the kitchen was occupied for a family feast. I ate salmon instead with handfuls of spinach stuck in between and had one slice of meatloaf to try it out. There are 11 slices left.


I need to get my butt in gear and read. I hope to finish studying chapter 2 by weekend's end.

What childhood trends did you buy into?
Did you like Barbie, and did you have the whole shebang?

No comments:

Post a Comment