Sunday, February 12, 2012

Grammy's or bake!

Grammy fashion was a disappointment. Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga's dresses were ridiculous, Katy Perry had unsightly blue hair, Adele was herself and in black as always, Fergie was revealing but not good, and Rihanna needed a dye job.

There was lots of glittery. Kelly Osborne's dress was my favorite.


Bruno Mars' performance was a fun kickoff to the Grammy's. It was retro and his dance moves were unexpected.


(source)
  • So glad Alicia Keys performed and that she is still relevant
  • Wished more big names showed up
  • How is it okay for Chris Brown to perform at the Grammy's? I guess it's better than Drake.

I guess you could say I got bored after awhile, and instead, started baking.

Egg white loaf, adapted from Fitting It All In: 8 egg whites, ripped up spinach, broccoli, goat cheese, and some leftover rotisserie chicken. I baked it at 350 for... 15 minutes? Makes 6 slices.



They were delicious! I couldn't help but eat one already. Hah, another salty snack with part of an apple.



I found my mini muffin tin so I made my cousin something: banana muffins. I used my favorite banana bread recipe.



She already ate 2 of them! I think they came out kind of tough on the outside though. :/

What was your favorite aspect of the Grammy's?
Do you multitask while watching a show/movie? I'm always on the computer and today, I baked.

No comments:

Post a Comment