Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Strong is beautiful (LiveFit Day 10)


I made this yesterday but didn't take a picture so I thought to make it again today. However, I used two egg whites instead of a whole egg so I could feed the dogs. Added in some peppers and onions, a slice of cheese, and then ate it with a slice of bread.

Leg day is my favorite, and today was no exception. I was a little wary of squats - I have to actively try not to use my lower back. :/

  • Leg press was killer! The extra 20 pounds I added for set #2 was tough. I felt it.
  • I used 2 different machines for the leg extensions and curls, and found that the weights are much different. I'll go with the machines on which I'm less strong.
  • We don't have a standing or seated calf raise machine so I, at first, held a 55 pound barbell. Then I loaded up the Smith machine.
  • On a non-leg related note, I wasn't sure about the 55 lb barbell because it was on a highest rung. Last time, I embarrassed myself when I couldn't put it back and a nice gentleman had to help me. Well, guess who easily slipped the barbell back? :)

I bought this shirt the other day...


I enjoy sitting outside when the weather allows. It warms me up as I sip on my tea and protein shake.


The dogs enjoyed the warm weather too.

I packed the same lunch again: turkey burger & broc.

(recycled picture!)

Okay, it's time to go to work and try to reteach this math!


*Edited: dinner tonight - self explanatory

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the workout!I am so jealous of the weather you get to enjoy. I need spring fast lol.

    ReplyDelete