Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Celebrate with tea & cocktails

Today was my LAST DAY of work! It was all cleaning cleaning cleaning and then tomorrow I get my evaluation. I shouldn't care, but I do. :/ Whatever. I can't change it anyways. I could have done better, but I didn't like the job enough to do better.

The kids left at 11, but we had to stay till 3:30. We got a 1 1/2 lunch break so Ms. Karen and I headed to Dobra Tea for some chilled drinks.

I planned on yoga, hip hop, sculpt, and Turbo after work, but didn't. First off, I was dead tired from lifting blocks and waking up at 7:30AM. Instead, a co-worker and I went to The Junction for drinks. We mulled over a Hibiscus Break and Crossroads until 5PM. Then a torrential rain storm hit and by the time I got to my car, I was not only tipsy but completely soaked. Traffic was horrible and since my Turbo instructor was out, I decided to just hit home.

After chatting with Yancey, I fell asleep. I was asked to go to the pot luck tomorrow so I decided to wake up and bake. For some people, wake and bake mean one thing. To me, it means baking cinnamon rolls. I completed one of my 10 things to bake list: best cinnamon rolls. The honor goes to Sugarbomb Bakery's World's Best Cinnamon Rolls, vegan or not. I had 1 banana which I put in the cream cheese frosting and voila, Gonzo ate 3 and I had 1.



I also got out my pasta and made some pasta salads for tomorrow's pot luck.

I should hit the hay now so I can make it to the gym tomorrow.
  • 8:30AM - Power
  • Buy a push broom
  • Start cleaning out garage
  • 12PM - Go to pot luck or later
  • Go to Jessy's going away
  • 7PM - Turbo
  • Zumba for Sarah
As for food,
  • Shakeology
  • Ezekiel cinnamon raisin toast w/ Better Butter & Dark Choc Dreams, 1/2 c. Greek yogurt
  • Margarita & guac
  • Shakeology again

No comments:

Post a Comment