Saturday, June 11, 2011

Muscle plan Sunday

My roommate is having back problems. He's always had them, but lately, he's asked me to crack his back. I can't do it well. It reminds me of a previous comment he made about him being Booth and me being Bones from the show "Bones." Booth had a back problem that Booth fixed. Unfortunately for my roommate, I'm not a doctor.

In return for cracking his back, I made him feel my muscles. In my arms. Without flexing, I can feel an indentation at the top of my arm and then a little down. Whatever it is, I'm excited.

Besides all the baked goods I eat (Yancey says I should stop freaking out), my diet is pretty awesome. Today, for example, I had a Shakeology then bites of the bar I bought from Take the Cake. Afterwards, I had 1/2 an Alvarado Street sprouted tortilla with 2 ounces of crab meat and 1/2 wedge of Weight Watchers' jalapeno cheese wedge. Finally, my dinner consisted of 1/2 cup Greek yogurt with a slice of honeydew chopped up and a drizzle of peanut butter sauce (equal parts PB and almond milk).




Thought a happy face picture would be good.

Snacking would be okay if I was better at it. I suppose my dinner is more of a snack.

So for better bellies in addition to arms, here's the meal plan for the week with bonus Sunday since I never get to NEXT Sunday. *I added parentheses to indicate meals for mom & aunt.

Sunday, June 12
breakfast- homemade churros
lunch- 1/2 Alvarado Street sprouted tortilla w/ 2 oz crab & 1/2 jalapeno cheddar wedge
snack- N/A
dinner- Shakeology
snack- 2 oz pulled pork w/ spinach salad
workouts- sleep in then 30 mins bike, 4 Zumba, kettlebell/weights, 5:30 yoga
chores- clean bathroom counter, clean kitchen, dining, living room; make sure they know aunt needs wheelchair

Monday, June 13
breakfast- Shakeology
lunch- Turkish egg made with 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
snack- N/A
dinner- Green mint chutney & jalapeno cheddar wedge on 1/2
snack- N/A
workouts- 6 step/tone
chores- Rug Dr. the whole house

Tuesday, June 14
breakfast- Shakeology
lunch- Green mint chutney & jalapeno cheddar wedge on Ezekiel cinnamon raisin toast
snack- N/A
dinner- scallops (with yam for mom & aunt)
snack- N/A
workouts- 9:30 step, 10:30 yoga
chores- 6:30 pick up mom

Wednesday, June 15
breakfast- green smoothie via Green Lemonade
lunch- 1/2 sweet potato biscuit w/ trout sausage
snack- N/A
dinner- Shakeology (lettuce wraps w/ chicken)
snack- Greek yogurt
workouts- 5 hip hop, 5:30 sculpt, 6 kickbox

Thursday, June 16
breakfast- green smoothie via Green Lemonade
lunch- chicken in filo pastries
snack- N/A
dinner- Shakeology (chicken sandwich a la Tupelo Honey Cookbook)
snack-
workouts- 9:30 Power, 6-7 Bollywood, 8-9 hip hop

Friday, June 17
breakfast- green smoothie via Green Lemonade
lunch- crepes
snack- N/A
dinner- Shakeology
snack-
workouts- 8:30 boot camp?, 4:30 kickbox, 6:30-7:30 Crossfit (lululemon)

Saturday, June 18
breakfast- Shakeology
lunch- out
snack-
dinner- leftovers
snack-
workouts- 30 mins elliptical, 9:30 Power, 10:40 Centergy

No comments:

Post a Comment