Monday, June 6, 2011

First week in June goals

It's already June! Last year, I was finishing up work and about to go all out with workouts (5-6 hrs a day) to get into fantastic shape. I was about where I am now except I'm a little heavier. By my 24th birthday, I would like to be happy with my body because it has so much weight on everything else in my life.

The rest of the year I plan to lose 10 pounds (putting me at around 115-118) and maintain it for life!
  • Professional: APPLY FOR JOBS!
  • Creativity: Read my new books, work on spice rack
  • Wellness: Clean house
  • Fitness: Try Crossfit, aerial arts, Jazzercise, Bollywood, and bellydance! Try different hot yoga formats including Ashtanga and Jivamutki yogas.
  • Food: Eat meat and reincorporate green juices into my diet
As for last month, I did pretty good.
  • Professional: Apply for jobs, which I'm finally doing!
  • Creativity: Work on spice rack - failed, but I'll do it this month
  • Wellness: I didn't read a book every two weeks nor did I put my computer away nor did I do many walks though I went hiking and out to nature and tried a ridiculous meditation class
  • Fitness goals: Reached! I did cardio whenever I worked out, tried yoga classes, worked out in the mornings, and lifted at least 2xs each week!
  • Food: Stopped baking so much, but I drank juices for breakfast, ate eggs and turkey, and ate after working out!
I haven't written this week's goals so I'll do it now!
  • Professional: Apply for 5 jobs
  • Creativity: Read read read
  • Wellness: Buy a push broom and clean the garage starting Thursday-Sunday! Make sure Yancey cleans the office and basement! Pay bills. Sleep in.
  • Fitness: Try Jazzercise on Sunday. Use my Studio Zahiya Groupon. Go to Sarah's Zumba party.
  • Food: Don't buy PB this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment