Saturday, June 4, 2011

Favorite mid-century house tours

Since I've been away, I've had to catch up on Apartment Therapy and there were quite a few home tours. I love the architecture inside and outside!

House Tour: Jora and Bryan's MidCentury Organic Remodel





House Tour: Sara Lov's Los Feliz Charmer


I didn't sleep last night. Instead, I administered a quiz and picked up homework the students had not finished, turned in my paper that ended up being 8 pages, and finally, presented my research. I had no idea about the deadline for being a University Research Scholar. Bummer. I wanted it because, well, I suppose I want the recognition and for my kids to be proud. :) Haha.

I love my sophomores by the way. I realized that I like the sophs the best this semester. They're so much fun and energetic. I'm pretty annoyed sometimes by some of the seniors. Normally, juniors are good too. Mine, however, are shy though and I knew this because I've known them for three years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment