Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lazy night then bed

I've been sitting at home all day except to go to the tailgate. I bought some seeded bread from Farm & Sparrow and couldn't stop eating it. It was my warm baby from the market on this somewhat rainy day. By that I mean, the sky did that big crackle thing and rained for like 10 minutes. Usually, it's a big show, but it wasn't.


Anyways, after all that, I decided to come home, make myself some tilapia (no more of that - I bought chicken!), and ate some yogurt while I started on some ginger syrup. It's still in the works since I didn't buy club soda for the ginger ale.

Instead, I've been online, being lazy and trying to download podcasts. I'm super excited about the podcasts I've encountered.

Favorites:
Others:
  • The Table Set for kicks when I have nothing else to listen to. It features three men and so far they talk about dinner parties. I like it because I'd like to throw more dinner parties and they have some fun ideas like Sriracha bubbles.

Newly downloaded:
  • Spilled Milk with Orangette author Molly Wizenberg discusses a different food item each week. They discuss the food and make a dish or a few dishes. Short and sweet.

Currently downloading:

On another note, ModCloth is having a sale. I love this online store. Sadly, clothes buying is out of the picture until I get myself in better shape, or I figure out what size I can wear when it comes to online things.


(image from ModCloth)

This is the only thing I'm considering: bathing beauty one piece in blue velvet.

No comments:

Post a Comment