Monday, June 20, 2011

Hunting & gathering

I bought Tosca Reno's The Eat-Clean Diet Stripped and am super excited.



First though I must apply for 3 jobs tonight. That's the goal.

The problem: writing cover letters to suit the different positions. Ugh. But I've got to do it.

Problem #2: Apparently I need letters of reference to send along with my applications so I'll just have to e-mail my references for those now.

This morning, I started off with a Shakeology before hitting the gym for 30 minutes on the elliptical and then weights class. I didn't lift great today. I have to work on chest presses because I'm not feeling it in the right places. Legs were good though so that's a nice change. Recently, I've been building muscles in my arms and my legs have been jiggly so I'm glad the legs are back in action.

After my AM gym session, I made myself trout sausage (trout with some seasonings) lettuce wraps. I combined some carrots and red bell peppers along with trout then made a tamari/Sriracha/hot mustard dip.



Mom and I went to Barnes and Noble to get my book then stopped got her a nibble at 12 Bones: a half rack of ribs, corn puddin', and cucumber salad. She loved it.

We stopped by Dobra Tea afterwards then the French Broad Chocolate Lounge to use up my gift card. Sadly, I haven't taken a picture, but we got a almond chocolate covered shortbread cookie for her and a blueberry French macaron for research purposes. I haven't eaten it yet nor have I had the truffles we got: Thai, Kashata (coconutty), and Tres Leches.

I took a nap when we got home then hit the gym for my PM session: 30 minutes+ on the upright bike for 5K and step/tone class. Lately, I've been feeling sluggish in step/tone.

Maybe too much working out?

Afterwards, I returned Yancey's movies then had a Tera's Whey protein packet in water before I had my dinner, which was the same from yesterday.

I slipped up and had some PB (Better Butter though) and oats just a few minutes ago. :(

I can't wait to read The Eat-Clean Diet Stripped! Off to do that I sleep for tomorrow:
  • 9:30 step
  • 10:30 yoga
  • tailgates
  • 6 Bellydance
  • 7 step maybe or 7:35 Centergy

No comments:

Post a Comment