Saturday, June 11, 2011

Midday nap needed.

I'm about ready to lay down, watch a movie, and take an afternoon nap. I'm super tired, getting only 6 hours of sleep then waking up for tailgates and the gym. I went grocery shopping, my favorite thing to do ever and scored some organic coconut oil for cheap.

From the tailgates, I got some trout sausage from Sunburst Trout so my mama can have some with maybe biscuits I'll make, some plain Jane goat cheese from Three Graces Dairy that I'll play with, and of course, a yummy chocolate pecan coconut bar from Take the Cake. I haven't attempted to buy trout at the store but the same goat cheese at the store is much more expensive (from $1.50 to $6 more)!



Last night, I tried to make marshmallows, hibiscus flavored ones. Not bad but not pretty either.



Also, banana bread: Banana Foster bread. Eh, not that great. Lately my banana breads have been a little stiff. The glaze made the bread better otherwise, it was plain.



For today, I'm attempting a no machine coconut banana "ice cream" with chocolate no ginger. It's already in the freezer so it should be partially done after nap time.

Other notes:
  • I have 2 egg whites "aging." What could I be thinking about making?
  • Bought some cherries last week and realized, I don't like cherries much. Purchased some pectin. Here goes nothin'.

The garage is clean as of yesterday and today, I'm working on my bedroom and bathroom as well as laundry. :/ Yancey and our friend Luis tackled the basement and office. First, let's nap and when Yancey comes home from work, I get to make a little surprise.

Clue:

No comments:

Post a Comment