Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Afternoon snack: sesame seed balls!

I was surprised by how quick and easy it was to make these sesame seed balls. I found a few recipes but loved the one by Korean American Mommy. All you need is some mochiko flour and red beans. I guess not many people may have that in their pantry but I do so I went for it and it went superbly well.


I opened one up for the picture. It isn't perfect because I can seem to roll the red bean paste inside without tearing the dough, but it was great nonetheless. Mom rolled the rest of them for me because she has better experience with such things.



The agenda for today:
  • 25 minutes of biking
  • step class
  • yoga
  • make these babies!
  • play online - PINTEREST!
  • nap
  • go to bank
  • pay water bill
  • go to tailgate market

No comments:

Post a Comment