Thursday, June 2, 2011

Nut butter/non-nut butter reviews, with a new favorite!

I mentioned that I bought MaraNatha's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter. It is nothing compared to Peanut Butter and Company's Dark Chocolate Dreams. The taste is oily. No more of that.



Best chocolate nut butter: PB & Co's Dark Chocolate Dreams

I bought Once Again Almond Butter with Omega-3 on sale ($3 off plus a $1 off coupon!). It wasn't bad, just bland and you could taste the flax seeds. My favorite almond butter is still Barney Butter!



Best almond butter: Barney Butter

Finally, I bought some sunflower seed spread today because I wanted to make no-bake cookies and we need something sticky. We can't have nuts at school. I got the crunchy kind and it's a dream. So much better than tahini. So much so that I'm eating it out of the jar right now... uh oh.



Best non-nut butter thus far: Sunbutter Natural Crunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment