Monday, June 13, 2011

What does a body good? Sleep, rest days, & better goals

Sometimes this is true. Not today.



I'm usually insane when I plan my workouts. Really, who needs 4 hours of working out especially after lifting and straining myself yesterday then not getting enough sleep. Yet I continue to stay up. I'm putting myself back to bed in a few minutes then getting the Rug Doctor to clean this morning. That sounds like a workout in itself huh?

Instead of AM Power (weights class), Zumba, and yoga-Pilates, I'm going with 6 step/tone. Normally I'll need to warm up to step/tone with some cardio and do more weights afterwards with a focus on abs. Standing ab workouts are best for me. :)

Sounds like a much better plan.

Yes, this is my active rest day. Because what I'm doing is easy and natural.

Before I get back in bed, I have to post my weekly goals.
  • Professional: apply for 5 jobs by Tuesday
  • Fitness: no more than 3 hours of working out a day so decide well, focus on belly
  • Food: bake once this week, period
  • Creativity: finish spice rack, find drawer pulls (next week, get dresser done)
  • Wellness: sleep in
Link to check out this morning: That's Fit, and read "Dear 23-year-old me" because hey, I'm 23! I have to get those morning workouts in but my social life doesn't get in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment