Monday, June 13, 2011

Dinner for my awesome roommate!

I took a nap while my roommate Rug Doctored the house. He wanted to. After my nap, I went to the gym: 30 minutes on the elliptical machine with quite a bit of sweat then step class. The latter half is a toning and I rocked 10s and 12s for all the workouts. After learning more about ab workouts and just common sense, I really focused on them today. Suck in and think about the muscle group you're working.

I decided Yancey and I should go out for dinner. He worked hard all day. I chose Curras Dom. Yelp gave it two $$ so I didn't expect it to be as expensive as it was.

We started off with salsa sampler. Our favorite still ended up being the house salsa which was spicy enough, and roomie loves his spicy.

The top left one tasted "smoky." I think it's the worst descriptive word ever. Why would I want anything to be smoky? It tasted like "burnt dirt" according to Yancey. Everything else was unimpressive.


Yancey got the pollo. He liked it okay; I thought it was a bit bland.


I got a chile relleno. I've never been a fan, but this had great flavor.


We ran into the Rely Local people and even another man and his wife I met at Posana's on Friday. What a random night!

No comments:

Post a Comment