Saturday, June 25, 2011

Throw down with Saturday

Today was a struggle. My schedule got thrown off so I was out of sorts in terms of working out.

As you know, I always wake up at somewhere around 7 or 7:30. That’s what happened even though I went to bed at 2AM. I decided that I should get my workout in.

Hey Jillian, haven’t seen you in awhile.

I got good and sweaty, but felt strong today. I was able to execute everything with precision and strength, which is always preferred. Sometimes I’m just struggling to get through. Today, not a problem and it’s great because I can feel my stomach muscles aching. Woo!

I hit up the tailgates. I didn’t get anything but felt the need to go since I love them so much. I had extra time so I went to my car, put on my sneakers – I always have them, and walked to Rise N Shine Café.

I bought a Groupon awhile back and got to use it for a skinny Minnie and a small carrot juice. I ate half the meal: a sausage patty and half the egg white omelet with mushrooms, bell peppers, and broccoli, and all of the tomatoes.



I didn’t use up all the Groupon so I got a to-go order of whole wheat and organic funky monkey pancakes.

I like my time alone. I read a gossip rag and was totally grossed out by this:


(image from celebs24h)

It's 60-year-old Kirstie Alley and 21-year-old formerly Lil' Romeo, Master P's son. From what I've heard, it's supposed to be a publicity stunt. Okay, they both need comebacks so very possible.

After the shock, I walked back, went to the other tailgate, and decided to head home with the pancakes and some spanakopita I bought for my vegetarian aunt.

I napped and did another workout: TurboKick Round 41 at home. I rarely sweat at much at home, but since we sold the coffee table, I've had more space to move!

Then I had more eggs for dinner. I put it on top of some Greek yogurt to make a faux Turkish egg since I didn't poach the eggs. And a waffle. Yeah, I eat waffles sometimes.



No comments:

Post a Comment