Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Two snow days & a 2 hour delay

We have a two hour delay at work tomorrow, which means I don't have to go in until 11:30! Oh joy!

I like having the kids there. It's more stressful, but the day goes by much faster. Tomorrow, we won't have our bus kids. I absolutely love one of them, but the others are tough kids.

Anyways, it's time to plan for the day. I'm up pretty late; it's almost 2 A.M.! I did get a nice long nap this afternoon though.
  • Wake up at 7:30, do 15-30 minutes of cardio, go to Rush Power, and do 35 more minutes of cardio. This should put me at around 10:15.
  • Come home for a shower, breakfast, and fill up the Oreo cookies.
  • Go to work at 11. Work from 11:30-5:30.
  • Kickboxing at 6 and if I want, yoga at 7:30.
  • Bake vanilla white velvet cupcakes.
Go to sleep now is the first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment