I like having the kids there. It's more stressful, but the day goes by much faster. Tomorrow, we won't have our bus kids. I absolutely love one of them, but the others are tough kids.
Anyways, it's time to plan for the day. I'm up pretty late; it's almost 2 A.M.! I did get a nice long nap this afternoon though.
- Wake up at 7:30, do 15-30 minutes of cardio, go to Rush Power, and do 35 more minutes of cardio. This should put me at around 10:15.
- Come home for a shower, breakfast, and fill up the Oreo cookies.
- Go to work at 11. Work from 11:30-5:30.
- Kickboxing at 6 and if I want, yoga at 7:30.
- Bake vanilla white velvet cupcakes.