Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I can say Brussels but not Liege.

The day before I read in OC Weekly about a waffle joint. It was perfect because I was at Haven Gastropub and they no longer serve their cafe y cigaro dessert. I need dessert. I just have to have it for a meal to be over so I walked over there. Yes, I made a pit stop at The Perfect Circle Cupcakery, but my aim was to hit up Bruxie.

Super friendly waitress. Slow service; the kitchen didn't seem in sync.

I ordered the Liege waffle served with Nutella. Big waffle not like what I expected from reviews. I thought I'd get something thin but this looked like all other Belgian waffles I've encountered. I hoped for something more unique. Should I have ordered the Brussels waffle instead?

Good and warm for a hot night, but maybe a sandwich would've been a better choice on another day.

Not much seating, but they have Wi-Fi.

No comments:

Post a Comment