Let's make a list so it'll be easier.
- I went from a flabby 130 to a svelte 115 or so.
- I got down to 111-113.
- I baked too much and gained a lot of weight.
- Working out A LOT like 5 hours a day or more is possible.
- Enjoyed working out then stopped enjoying it when I got a 9-5 job.
- I reached an all-time romantic low with a pothead, druggie, thief, etcetera.
I learned a lot this year.
- I can lose weight! Even though I gained some back, it isn't in the same form as it was before. It's no longer skinny fat.
- I can work out and not be skinny fat.
- I'm worth it. Guys kind of suck nowadays. Girls are so much better.
- Anything I think I'm addicted to can be overcome.
- I love to eat too much and should have gone to school to become a chef. Oh well.
- Small children are dangerous. Give me my high schoolers.
For next year:
- Enjoy working out and lose the weight again. This time 115 is enough.
- Try eating a mostly gluten-free, mostly vegetarian diet.
- Eat enough.
- Figure out what I'm going to do next fall.
- Save money for my iPhone. Hey, this is a priority...
- Travel over spring break. Where? No idea yet. Suggestions?
- Stop baking so much. Cook real meals.