Saturday, December 18, 2010

Rainy California

It's rainy here. I'm not a happy camper. I slept most of yesterday to nurse my cold. I guess I needed it. I haven't worked out in two days and spent most of today at the doctor's office and getting a haircut.

On the bright side, my much shorter haircut makes me look younger or well, more innocent. I also decided to embark on an "Eat, Pray, Love" kind of journey because somehow I gained a ton of weight over the last two months. I don't know how which is why I went to see the doctor. Good news: I'm not pregnant. Hah. Anyways, I'm scheduling an ultrasound to see why I have a pregnant belly. My family agreed because they were being truthful and concerned.

My belly has died down a little. I ate tons of small meals today and a cupcake from SusieCakes just because I had to go to the famous bakery. I ordered a delicious red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting - light and fluffy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment