Monday, December 27, 2010

Southern food in California

A little strange, in the middle of Santa Ana, next door to the Gypsy Den which I went to the day previously... Southern food at a place called Memphis at Santorra. They have three locations, but I'm not sure what makes each different or rather what Santorra means. The thing I liked most were the chairs.

So I'm not a fan of this Helvetica font separated so far away.

Mom enjoyed the pulled pork with spinach. I thought it tasted okay, like beef jerky almost. The spinach salad and burger toppings made this burger.


They didn't advertise the price of their specials. I paid $16 for a bison burger and sweet potato fries. The fries reminded me of the best food of the South. The sandwich was best with its toppings like the pulled pork.

No comments:

Post a Comment